For the safety of all, we are continuing to require that:
- Every patient be fully vaccinated (14 days post) or complete a Covid-19 test within 72 hours of their dental appointment. Please communicate to your primary care doctor that it is a requirement for a medical/dental procedure you are having done. If you live or work in SF you may find testing by SF City/County through COLOR. If you are having trouble getting tested, please contact our office. For urgent appointments, we have a limited number of test kits available to our patients.
- We would like to share that we made available RAPID Covid Test Kits that can be used at your appointment if you are not able to get tested by a lab/testing site. Since our office requires that all patients be tested before their procedures, the cost of this kit is $35 and can be performed in about 10 minutes in our office at the same time as your appointment.
We feel it is important to have maximum levels of Personal Protective Equipment in place at our dental office which include but not limited to new medical grade respirators, purifiers, disinfectants, sanitizers, UV-C lights, extra-oral vapor/aerosol suctions. You will notice the new equipment and we will go over the procedures at your visit. We also practice in an open window office so please bring a jacket on cooler days.
Additionally, the following new protocols have been in place to further implement safety measures:
- Patients will be screened prior to appointment day and cleared only with test results that should be provided to our dental office prior (forward to email@example.com)
- Patients will be instructed to check in remotely and remain outdoors. Entry into the office only upon text/phone call from our Patient Coordinator at which point temperature and wellness checks will be performed prior to seating.
- Patients will be asked to sanitize their hands and wear a mask prior to entering.
We are taking these steps very seriously for the safety of everyone, and are committed to prevention measures and the wellness of our community and patients.
We thank you for following these new important protocols as we work together to stop the spread of COVID-19.
We are here to care for your Oral Health and look forward to seeing your smiles soon! Please reach out to our office with any questions.
Dr. Joseph and Team
500 Sutter St., Ste. 600
San Francisco, CA 94102